Thursday, November 5, 2015

Roseville and Rocklin average price per sqft

Placer county real estate update for Roseville and Rocklin
Average price per sqft chart below


September stats came out and data is showing us that the market has leveled off over the past 6 months.  The average price per sqft is right around 203.  Other data such as the inventory / houses sold, correlate and show a consistent trend in the marketplace.  Since we're nearly 2 months beyond this data I can tell you that we've seen things slow down.  It's typical this time of year heading into the holidays.

We're seeing this winter as a good time for buyers.  The ability to negotiate and get a deal is looking more and more promising since the days on market average is 2-3 months.  A savvy buyer will hunt down that motivated seller and get the house they want at a deal.

I'm not sure about the economy as a whole.  I have been thinking the stock market was going to crash again, but now I'm not so sure.  I'd feel much more confident investing in real estate, buying a house in Roseville or Rocklin will certainly be a good purchase long term.  A property is  tangible and unique.  I had money set aside to invest in the stocks, just too scared to pull the trigger.  I'm sticking to what I know, and I know real estate.



rsz_small_pic (100
Chad M Phillips Broker Assoc. (Lic: 01405825)
RE/MAX Gold (Lic: 00983982)
2998 Douglas Blvd., #125
Roseville, CA 95661
Primary: 916-390-1476 Secondary: 916-218-7500

http://www.realestate-roseville.com


No comments:

Post a Comment