Friday, February 9, 2018

Roseville Real Estate - Market Update

This is about the time when I thought the market would pick back up, right after the Superbowl... and it has!
We're seeing inventory increase as people are looking to get their house listed and sold before the spring flood of properties.
With the increase of inventory coming and a likelihood of increased interest rates, will we see a drop in home prices?  I don't think so, not here in Sacramento / Roseville area anyways.  I believe our demand for housing will be in align with supply.  We have a lot of people coming here from the Bay and other areas that see us as an affordable place to live.
I'm getting ready to put 6 houses on the market.  Winter is a nice time for us agents as things slow down, but I'm looking forward to getting out and selling more houses in Roseville.
I have a great 2200 sqft single story in Roseville that I'll be listing shortly.  Those single story homes are in high demand.  Currently there's only 7 houses listed in MLS that are single story in that price range 450-500K and 5 of them are new construction which we all know have zero lot lines and no landscaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment